Age Management FACIALS
Our Signature Facial Services
all facials start with a 3-Step exfoliation process
Step 1 On of the following:
Enzyme peel or mild chemical peel
Omega skin peel
Extractions, as needed
Dermaplaning or Ultrasonic skin peeling
Modalities Used in the Skin Treatment Room
- Hydra Dermabrasion An excellent way of cleaning the pores with purified water. The skin is first prepped with mild acids or enzymes that are gently removed with a hydra dermabrasion machine. Resulting in clean skin while minimizing pore size.
- Microdermabrasion Ideal for all skin types and uses non-chemical crystals to exfoliate the skin. Because of its drying nature, this is used to prep. Optional, Diamond abrasion for sensetive skin.
- Ultrasonic Dermabrasion Process uses high-speed vibration waves and expels oil, dirt and residual makeup in the pores. Also removes dead cells and blackheads impacted on top of the skin.
- Ultrasound Treatment Improves penetration of antiaging serums and decreases fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness in the face.
- Dermaplaning An easy procedure where dead skin and vellus hair are removed from the epidermis. The skin appears smoother, lessening the appearance of acne scarring, sun damage or hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. Dermaplaning may be done as a standalone or enhancement with other facial treatments.
- Jet Plasma (with Oxygen) is a revolutionary new technology! It remodels and repairs the skin from the inside out. It is used to treat many different skin conditions. While Plasma Fibroblast is still very desired and relevant, Jet Plasma has additional benefits that make it extremely effective for every skin type, safely treating conditions that Fibroblast can not.
Age management Facials
Epicuren Enzyme Facial
voted the most prestigious skincare by In Style Magazine
Oxygen Infusion Facials
Best Treatment for those needing the Red Carpet Look!
- Increase Oxygen-Rich Blood Circulation
- Relax Muscle Tension
- Stimulate Cells Responsible for Collagen Production
- Strengthen Skin and Connective Tissues
- Brighten Skin
- Decrease Puffiness Improve Nutrient Delivery and Product Absorption
- Minimize the Appearance of Scars, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
- Regulate Oil Production
- Tone the Chin, Jawline, Neck, and Décolletage